Here's a short
list I recently compiled of free (and hopefully good)
advice. A few weekends ago, I was contemplating what
advice I'd leave my children, if I were no longer
around to visit with them. I wanted to keep it brief.
I wanted it to be a core of ideas, which would lead
to further growth and a happy, fulfilled life. Here's
what I came up with:
1. Be a seeker, not a believer.
2. God exists. Discover God on your own terms.
3. You have a unique life to live, a unique purpose
4. To discover your purpose, look inward and follow
5. Success requires effort. You are limited only by
your imagination and energy.
I hope you find
this list useful. I love you. Dad